12.14.2005

a test

Even the word gives me anxiety. It is hard to explain. A rush of adrenaline, my pulse races, my emotions swell to an uncontrollable height... as I sit, and wait for my Prof to hand over my doom. Yes! I'm talking about taking a test. Sad I must say, how I feel... somewhat delapatated. This girl has a great weakness.. and alas, I am sharing it with the world. Crazy if you think about it. This really happens to me a lot. I have a really difficult time proving my knowledge within a school setting. Even speaking up in class is difficult.. I almost have to be convicted before I open my mouth. This state is not normal.

So when I'm asked how I am... this is my reality. Of course, I will most often times slip, and say "I'm doing good, and you?" So much easier, the norm.

What a busy time... Christmas... sad really.

We have moved into our house, all showers are officially running, and we've already had our first house guest. The smell of Christmas is nearly here, as the temperature takes a nosedive; the smell of fireplaces fill my old neighborhood. I'm afraid this Christmas will be unlike the others... we're still working on finding a tree in all this mess. This is one of those tough seasons... a test.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather,

How are you? Better...now that schoolis done for the holidays? Has it been an okay semester? I miss you and Love you...hope you have a sweet christmas even through out all of the changes involved. DOes it feel nice to finally be in your house with your family again??
Lots of love
Sarah

Anonymous said...

ms. harden!

*ahem* well i finally clicked on your little spot on msn and found a link to your spot in this vast blog land.

may i ask what happened to lunch?

-ashley from rocky

Anonymous said...

park ranger.. that's amazing. seriously amazing.

Anonymous said...

I would definitely agree with you on the test thing Heather. I hope you are having an awesome relaxing break. Good luck on your next semester and we should go for coffee soon...we haven't done that in a very long time....too long I must say. Be blessed Heather

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»